· A stronger position as the market leader in Poland and the entire CEE region: solid and stable profits, safe financial indicators, high operating cash flow and lowest SG&A costs in the industry;
· Confirmed reliability of tax settlements – all fiscal audits completed at AB SA;
· Modern Distribution Centre in Magnice: high season in Q4 confirmed the efficiency of the automated distribution centre
· Dynamic growth of segments such as cloud, gaming, VAD and digital signage, as well as development of a complementary offer outside IT: consumer electronics and household appliances, toys, smart home.
The ALSEN chain of nearly 400 shops located throughout Poland prepared an offer addressed to primary schools taking part in the governmental program ran under the title “Active Board” [Aktywna Tablica].
During the upcoming IT Night (7th March, 6:45 pm, Barbara Café, Wrocław, ul. Świdnicka) to be held by the Competence Centre of AB S.A., the latest IT solutions from Microsoft’s portfolio will be presented; aimed at providing data security and conformity with the provisions of GDPR, they will show how we can increase the efficiency of employees by using Microsoft 365 FirstLine and Microsoft Hololens.
On the weekend of 24th-25th February, at ALSEN’s stand (B2, ICC hall), gaming fans will have an opportunity to meet members of the ALSEN-Team – one of the most important e-sport organisations in Poland.
TB – the custom brand of Wrocław-based distributor AB S. A. – extended its assortment of products with a range of TV mounts.
AB S. A. Competence Centre offers theoretical training courses and practical workshops on the latest IT technologies, as well as competence qualifications. The year 2017 was full of events organised with both partners and end customers in mind. The 112 training sessions were attended by 1 170 participants, while 1 600 participants took part in 68 webinars organised by the AB Competence Centre. Below is a brief summary of the last 12 months.
During the annual 2017 HP Excellence Award Gala, AB S.A., a Wrocław-based distributor once again received the "2017 HP Distributor of the Year” title and thus maintained the status of the best distributor of HP Inc. products.
· Strong position no. 1 in the Polish market and the whole CEE region; similarly as in the previous periods, also in Q3 2017 revenues and profits are decidedly higher than the ones of other companies in the industry.
· Continuing development based on safe foundations: a decrease in the net debt to EBITDA ratio to only 1,68 , high operating cash flow EUR 33,3 million, the lowest SG&A costs in the industry.
· A dynamic increase in the segments: cloud, gaming, VAD and digital signage as well as development of a complementary offer apart from IT: radio and television/home appliances, toys, smart home.
AB S.A., the largest distributor of IT and utility electronics in Central and Eastern Europe operating out of Magnice near Wroclaw, has become a Partner of Career Leverage project.
The AB S.A. Competence Centre, which offers training courses, expanding theoretical and practical knowledge related to the newest IT technologies, as well as competence qualifications, was appointed as an authorised Pearson VUE certification centre
For another year in a row, AB Group received the title of “2016 Broadline Distributor of the Year” in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. The title is awarded by the prestigious organisation CONTEXT which deals with market analysis and price strategies in the ICT industry in Central and Eastern Europe.
What is Convergent Infrastructure and what innovations are to be expected to hit the servers soon? You will find out all about it and more during the IT Night - a periodical meeting of IT professionals and afficionados which will be held in Barbara Cafe at ul. Świdnicka in Wroclaw. The partner of the next IT Night is Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a supplier of advanced business solutions.