AB Group, the largest distributor of IT solutions and consumer electronics in Poland and the CEE region, has concluded yet another successful quarter. Even in times of demanding market conditions, the Group generates stable turnover, solid profits and cash surplus, has an exemplary balance sheet structure and safe financial indicators. In the first quarter of FY2018/19 (July–September,) AB Group recorded revenues of EUR 437.1 million, which is a slight improvement compared to the results from the previous year. This enabled the Group to generate an EBITDA result of EUR 4.8 million and a net profit of EUR 2.7 million. Equity grew to more than EUR 173 million, exceeding the values seen on competitors’ balance sheets several times over. This manifestation of a responsible strategy led to a situation where, at the end of September this year, financial debt accounted for only 30% of equity, and the net debt to EBITDA ratio was at a safe 2.1x. Thanks to the exemplary quality of financial settlements, AB Group was also distinguished by financial institutions – the list of accolades includes the Golden Payer title awarded by Euler Hermes for the highest payment morality. High and stable liquidity ratios go hand in hand with the lowest SG&A ratio (only 2.7%) in the industry, which shows the efficiency of the distributor’s operations.
During the 2018 Wprost Innowatory Award Gala, Andrzej Przybyło, creator and Chairman of the Board of AB S.A. received a distinction in the category of Business Services.
The 14th edition of the AB Integration Academy – the annual meeting of the largest companies in the enterprise sector – gathered nearly 200 representatives of integrators and producers from all over Poland. The event was organised by AB S.A. – the largest IT distributor in Poland.
The market for professional and specialist monitors is constantly growing. They are used in a variety of fields, including monitoring and security, as well as medical fields. Despite their different purposes and working environments, they are all characterised by their high quality and advanced technologies. AG Neovo and Beacon products join the product portfolio of the Wrocław-based distributor – AB S.A.
AB Group increases market share on the IT distribution market, intensifies multidirectional development into new sectors as well
· AB Group - first choice distributor in the CEE region: crushing success in the rating of resellers in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
· Long-term success of business projects: AB Group shares its experience and competence to develop other businesses, where it achieved spectacular increases in the last fiscal year - Digital Signage (+53%), Gaming (+221%);
· Notable effects of the long-term development strategy: AB Group, being an absolute leader in the IT distribution sector, keeps increasing its market share (increase in Q2 2018 by 4% YoY), among other things, thanks to the broadest, available "on the spot" product offer, e-commerce tools and automation of logistic processes;
· Increased profitability in Q2 2018: positive effects of sales strategy focused on product and channel diversification;
- Situation after FY 2017/2018: strong market leader's position in Poland and the whole CEE region in the sector of IT distribution and consumer electronic goods;solid profits, safe financial ratios, the industry’s lowest SG&A expenses in the demanding market conditions
We can talk a lot about great technological progress. On the one hand, people became accustomed to the fact that more and more devices and solutions appear on the market, engineered to meet their needs. On the other hand, the progress keeps surprising us at every step. Imagination and opportunities in this sector are nigh unlimited. Many products that seemed irrational were shown in science fiction films at first. However, a few years later they were shown in the real world. Such devices include smart home products, which are becoming a reliable solution in every household.
The average lead time for a LED screen, which can be used by a company as an advertising medium is about 10-12 weeks. Now such products will be available from stock. How is it possible? AB S.A., the largest distributor of IT and consumer electronics in Central and Eastern Europe, signed a distribution agreement with M4B – a Polish manufacturer of digital signage solutions based on high quality LED modules.